Gluten free Pecan Pie Brownie. A Rich Gluten-Free Chocolate Flavoured Brownie Slice with Chocolate Chunks. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it.
Very gently spread nuts and sugar mixture over the brownie mix to cover. You shouldn't be swirling it into the chocolate, so just very lightly spread the top layer. Pecan pie brownies are a healthy gluten free and dairy free brownie for an easy Thanksgiving dessert or any time of year! You can have Gluten free Pecan Pie Brownie using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Pecan Pie Brownie
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 250 ml of Gluten Free Flour.
- Prepare 2 ml of Xanthan Gum.
- Prepare 60 ml of Light Caramel Sugar.
- You need 120 g of Cold Margarine.
- You need of Chocolate Brownie.
- You need 100 ml of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 90 g of Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare 90 g of Margarine.
- Prepare 65 ml of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 125 ml of Gluten Free Flour.
- Prepare 1 ml of Xanthan Gum.
- Prepare 2 ml of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 ml of Salt.
- It’s of Pecan Pie.
- Prepare 50 ml of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 100 ml of Caramel Sugar.
- Prepare 75 ml of Orley Whip.
- Prepare 50 g of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 ml of Salt.
- Prepare 1 ml of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 ml of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 300 ml of Pecan Nuts (Roasted and Chopped).
These salted caramel turtle brownies are super fudgy and made with vegan salted caramel. Looking for a pumpkin pie alternative to bring to Thanksgiving this year? You will wow your guests with this healthier pecan pie brownie! Set aside and make the brownie batter.
Gluten free Pecan Pie Brownie instructions
- For Crust: Combine the flour, brown sugar, xanthan gum and margarine until it comes together..
- With a spoon or spatula evenly spread out the dough onto a greased baking tray..
- Bake for 20min on 170°C. Leave to cool..
- For Brownies: Beat the eggs and sugar together until pale..
- Melt the chocolate and margarine together and add to egg mixture. Mix well..
- Sieve in the cocoa, flour, salt and baking powder and fold in..
- Evenly spread mixture over crust and bake for 20-25min on 170°C. Leave to cool..
- In a sauce pan, mix the syrup, sugar, Orley Whip, margarine, salt, cinnamon and vanilla. Heat the mixture to 118°C..
- Mix in the Pecan nuts and stir well..
- Pour over brownie and leave to cool completely before cutting up and serving..
Whisk together cornstarch, cocoa, cinnamon, and salt. The base of these pecan pie brownies is a fudge-y, chocolate-y paleo brownie, inspired by my easy paleo brownies. This brownie layer is paleo because it is dairy-free, grain-free/gluten-free, and refined sugar free. These awesome low carb pecan pie brownies are perfect for serving as a Thanksgiving dessert! They're sugar free, gluten free, and keto friendly!