30 minute pizza dough. If you would like, brush the edge of the crust with melted garlic butter for extra flavor and color. Don't overwork your dough: After the Fleischmann's® RapidRise™ Yeast has activated, you'll want to keep all the rise in the dough. Simply turn the dough out of the bowl, stretch out the dough into a.
Pat dough with ﬂoured hands to ﬁll greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Divide the dough into mini crusts so everyone can create their own perfect pizza snack! Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. You can have 30 minute pizza dough using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 30 minute pizza dough
- You need of Pizza dough.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of p plain white flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of p wholemeal flour.
- It’s 2 cups of warm milk.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fast action yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Pizza filling.
- It’s 340 g of canned sweetcorn.
- You need 285 g of sliced canned Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of medium peeled and sliced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of medium sliced red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of medium sliced green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium shopped onions.
- Prepare 1 of glove of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seven seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare of Pizza base.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced black olives or as much as desired.
- You need 500 g of grated mozzarella cheese.
While the mixer is on, add the rest of the flour. Watch the dough while it mixes. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal.
30 minute pizza dough instructions
- Mix the warm milk with fast action yeast, sugar, salt and slowly pour in the flour until all ingredients finish, add the vegetable oil and allow the mixer to mix the dough for up to 10 minutes.
- Apply small amout of olive oil on the dough and Cover the mixture, leave to sit in a room temperature for 30 minutes and will be ready to use.
- While waiting for the dough bring your pan and add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, heat pan at medium temperature add the onions and the crushed garlic until sweat.
- Add the tomatoes, Mushrooms, sweetcorn and peppers until sweat and season with seven seasoning and black pepper.
- Now the dough should be ready to use bring Tefal or no stick oven tray again round shape is best but advisory and take from the dough the size and thickness you desire your pizza to be and gentle pressue flax the dough across the tray.
- Place the dough into oven to bake at temperature 180c for 5 minutes or until base and edge golden brown.
- With a spoon spread the base which is combination of ketchup and oregano and add the cooked mixture top it off with black olives and mozzarella bake for another 2-3 minutes at 180c Pizza ready to be eat. Enjoy.
While I have used frozen pizza dough after more than six months, it is generally recommended to keep it for maximum four months in the freezer. This does of course depend on your local climate. For Thick Crust: Place dough ball into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a clean, damp towel. Turn dough out on a floured surface and punch the dough to remove excess air, knead lightly. When you are ready to thaw your quick pizza dough, take it out of the freezer, let it sit overnight in your fridge, and then rest on your counter until soft and stretchable.