Pizza – Bacon and sausage. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Spread salsa in a layer onto the baked dough; top with the scrambled eggs.
Top the entire pizza with Cheddar cheese. Spread desired amount of sauce among both pizzas. Next, divide the cooked sausage in half and sprinkle it on top of each pizza along with the grated mozzarella, bacon, red onion and Parmesan cheese. You can have Pizza – Bacon and sausage using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza – Bacon and sausage
- You need of Pizza dough(check my pizza dough recipe).
- You need of Pizza base sauce(check my sauce recipe).
- It’s 50 g of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 100 g of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 5 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of Sausages.
- It’s 200 g of bacon.
It's a pizza with egg, bacon, sausage, and cheese and is the perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner recipe! You can make this homemade but if you want to save time, grab a pre-made crust – I do it all the time – and your pizza will be ready in no time. Pizza for breakfast and breakfast for dinner! Scatter the italian sausage, onions and bacon over the top.
Pizza – Bacon and sausage step by step
- First wash and chop your vegetables and prepare all the ingredients then preheat your oven. Make sure your dough and sauce is ready..
- Stir fry your chopped bacon strips until cooked..
- For the base sauce check my pizza sauce recipe..
- Spread your dough into your desired size (mine is 16").
- Prick the top with a fork before adding the sauce and topping..
- Spread the sauce on the dough..
- Place your cheddar cheese pieces on the topping..
- Put it in the oven for 5mins to let the cheese melt..
- Add the rest of the toppings and then pour grated mozzarella cheese on top. Heat in the oven for 7minutes..
- Cut into slices then serve when hot.
Its called breakfast pizza, but the time of day is just a suggestion. Bacon, eggs, with cheese sauce on a self-rising crust is such an awesome combination that you will want to eat it for any meal. Bake the pizza according to the pizza crust recipe/package directions. When the pizza is fully baked, remove from the oven and sprinkle with the green onions. Then cover with plastic wrap and foil and return it to the freezer.