French onion and Swiss burgers. Mix soup mix with burger and shape into patties. Cook in skillet or on George foreman Sauté mushrooms in lightly oiled skillet with pepper and onion prefer until tender Top burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms and serve on buns or toasted bread slices Sear the burgers, then simmer to finish in condensed French onion soup. The soup seasons the burgers perfectly with the flavors of beef stock and onions.
Combine caramelized onion jam, mayonnaise, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Plate dish as pictured on front of card, spreading onion jam-mayonnaise on bottom bun and topping with burger patty, arugula, balsamic glaze, and top bun. Meanwhile, place patties on baking sheet. You can cook French onion and Swiss burgers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French onion and Swiss burgers
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packet of French onion soup mix.
- You need 1 of small package baby portebella mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 5 of Swiss cheese slices.
- You need 10 slices of bread or buns.
French onion burgers (mushroom & Swiss or fully loaded bacon burgers) is something which I have loved my entire life. To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. I chose a French Onion Burger for my contribution to the burger party. All beef patty, caramelized onions cooked in wine and melted Swiss cheese.
French onion and Swiss burgers step by step
- Mix soup mix with burger and shape into patties. Cook in skillet or on George foreman.
- Sauté mushrooms in lightly oiled skillet with pepper and onion prefer until tender.
- Top burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms and serve on buns or toasted bread slices.
- I toasted mine on the George foreman just to get the lines on it.
I added a bit of dried minced onion to the meat patty for extra flavor. You want a bit of crust to form. In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, onions, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. For the burgers: Combine beef, onion and soup mix in a mixing bowl.