Chocolate Chia Pudding. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Instructions To a small mixing bowl add cacao powder (sift first to reduce clumps), maple syrup, ground cinnamon, salt, and vanilla.
This lends this chocolate chia seed pudding the perfect consistency. So, let's break down the ingredients in this delicious chocolate chia pudding! Cacao powder – this raw form of chocolate has incredible nutrient benefits. You can cook Chocolate Chia Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cacao powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
It differs from cocoa powder, which often has added sugar. Cacao powder gives this pudding the color and chocolate flavor we all love. Honey (or maple syrup) – these. Chocolate Chia Pudding is a healthy dessert made with chia seeds, milk, cocoa powder and maple syrup.
Chocolate Chia Pudding step by step
- In a mixing bowl, combine the milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla and salt..
- Whisk until blended. It will take time to blend in..
- Cover and place in the fridge to chill..
- Give a good stir after 30 minutes, cover again and continue to chill..
- Pudding should be thickened and ready to serve within 4 hours, and will be at it thickest after 8 – 10 hours..
- Sprinkle Cocoa powder on it before serving in desired shape. I have down with Heart..
It's a sweet, chocolatey and low-carb feel good treat! Whisk together until all ingredients are combined. Mix all ingredients together well in a bowl or jar. To serve, portion the pudding out evenly between two jars or glasses. Serve on it's own or with toppings – my favourites are strawberry and banana slices, dark chocolate chunks and shredded coconut.