Instant pot street tacos. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders At The Official QVC Website. Place your steak in bottom of instant pot. In bowl mix together your olive oil, orange juice, worcestershire sauce, cilantro, garlic, honey, chili powder and cumin and stir until blended.
Then chop into bite site pieces. Place the steak in the Instant pot. Whisk beef broth, chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. You can cook Instant pot street tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant pot street tacos
- Prepare 3 lbs of flank steak or you can use skirt steak.
- Prepare 1 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of fresh limes plus extra for toppings.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 bundle of cilantro.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of mini corn tortillas.
Place diced beef in Instant Pot and pour broth with seasonings over top. Note: For richer flavoring, let the meat marinate in the broth and seasonings for at least an hour prior to cooking. This Instant pot Street Tacos recipe is super easy. You start by taking your flank steak and seasoning it well and cutting it across the grain into some large chunks.
Instant pot street tacos instructions
- Thinly slice the steak. Then chop into bite site pieces. Place the steak in the Instant pot. Add half the onions to the pot. Save the rest of the onions in a small bowl..
- Meanwhile season with salt and pepper. Pour the beef stock over the beef. Squeeze the juice of two fresh limes over the meat and onion mixture. Lock the lead on and make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure to high pressure for 15 minutes..
- While the steak is cooking, melt the butter in another skillet Fry the mini corn tortillas in the melted butter for 1 minute until they are soft. Allow them to cool slightly. You will need 2 mini corn tortillas per taco. Once the pressure is up do a quick release, and stir. Spoon the meat mixture on the tortillas. Top with cilantro, fresh onions and serve with limes..
- Notes- this is the steak i used i couldn't find the other steaks, so i got the cheapest steaks… and i seasoned them before i put them in the instant pot. i did lay the meat on top of each other as you can see in the pictures. I didn't cut mine i will be shredding it after it has cooked, in a food processor..
Then stick it into a big baggie, and dump in the awesome marinade. Looking for an easy taco recipe for Taco Tuesday? These easy instant pot street tacos are delicious and sure to be a hit with everyone! I'm still following a low carb diet but I do allow myself a cheat day. Normally it's on the weekends but this week I gave in a little early and.