Easy Beef Shank Stew. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. Advice & Inspiration To Prepare For Your Next Adventure.
Easy Beef Shank Stew is something that I have loved my entire life. To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. Here is how you can achieve that. You can cook Easy Beef Shank Stew using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Shank Stew
- Prepare 1 kg of beef shank.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chopped yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of chopped large tomatoes.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of hot curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of clove powder.
- You need 1 tsp of steak & chops seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s handful of coriander leaves.
Beef shank stew made in the slow cooker will quickly become a family favorite. Beef stew is the ultimate comfort food and can be made up ahead of time with little effort. It is loaded with carrots, celery, potatoes, garlic, and more! Once or twice a year, we purchase a quarter of a steer from a local farmer.
Easy Beef Shank Stew instructions
- In a heavy base pot, combine all the ingredients (excluding corrinander) and simmer on medium to high heat for 1.5 hours. Stirring occasionally. Only add water if stew is burning or low..
- 1 minute before serving add the coriander leave and stir in. Turn the cooker off and serve.
- Serve with rice and vegetables..
This osso bucco recipe for easy, hearty beef stew makes for a delicious fall or winter dinner. Osso Buccos (also known as beef shanks) are a great source of healthy fats and gelatin and give this soup its rich beef flavor. All you have to do is let them simmer on the slow cooker for a while with some flavorful fresh herbs and chopped vegetables. In a large dutch oven heat olive oil on medium and sear beef shanks in batches until browned all over, remove to a plate. Add onions and cook until caramelized, stirring regularly.