Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi. Heat some oil in a small pan, stir fry the spice paste until fragrant, add lemongrass, galangal, bay leaves, lime leaves and stir fry until the leaves turn colour. Add in the cooked beef shank and continue to stir fry for a few minutes. Returned all the stir fry meat and spices back to the beef broth in the pressure cooker.
See recipes for Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo too.. Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi beef shank • water. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Tongseng is an Indonesian goat meat, mutton or beef stew dish in curry-like soup with vegetables and kecap manis (sweet soy sauce). You can cook Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi
- It’s 600 gram of beef shank.
- You need 1.5 litres of water.
- You need of Paste Spice (using blender to make a paste).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- You need 3 cm of fresh tumeric.
- It’s 5 pcs of red big chillies.
- You need 2 pcs of candlenuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of corriander seeds.
- You need of Other spices:.
- You need 3 cm of galangal, smashed.
- It’s 1 pcs of lemongrass, smashed.
- It’s 3 pcs of indonesian bay leaves.
- You need 6 pcs of lime leaves.
- Prepare of Other:.
- It’s 50 gr of palm sugar/gula jawa.
- It’s 3 tbsp of indonesian dark soya sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of coconut milk (I don’t use it this time).
- It’s 1/2 of big cabbage, cut.
- You need 2 of big ripe tomatoes.
- You need of Salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, mushroom seasoning powder.
- Prepare of Spring onions and fried shallots for garnish.
Return the pieces of meat and tripe into the soup pot, add water, coconut milk, salt, and bring to a boil. See recipes for Martabak mini abon sapi, Meat Ball Soup (Bakso Sapi) too. Haleem is made of wheat, barley, meat: usually minced beef or mutton; goat meat; or Lamb In India, haleem prepared in Hyderabad during the Ramadan month, is transported all over the world through. Find haleem stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi step by step
- Cut the beef shank into bite size, cook in pressure cooker for 30 minutes until tender. Set aside..
- Spice paste: combine garlic, shallot, red big chillies, candlenuts, coriander seeds and tumeric in your blender..
- Heat some oil in a small pan, stir fry the spice paste until fragrant, add lemongrass, galangal, bay leaves, lime leaves and stir fry until the leaves turn colour..
- Add in the cooked beef shank and continue to stir fry for a few minutes..
- Returned all the stir fry meat and spices back to the beef broth in the pressure cooker. Add salt, pepper, palm sugar (in the photo), indonesian soya sauce and mushroom seasoning powder to taste.
- Add in the shredded cabbage and tomatoes and cook until the cabbage is soft.
- Ready to serve with warm white rice. Garnish with some spring onion and fried shallots.
Cook peas over medium heat, continually checking to see if more water needs to be added. Pressure cook beef shank with garlic until tender. In a separate mixing bowl combine flour. @pagkaingpinoy, @lutongpinoy, @panlasangpinoy, @filipinocooking, @filipinodishes, @pagkaingbatangas, @lutongbatangas, @panlasangbatangas, @batangascooking, . Take the shanks out of the soup and chop the meat, discarding any hard fat/nerve pieces. Be sure the marrow has melted into the soup and return the meat to the soup discarding the bones.