Biscuits Cake in Microwave. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Pay With PayPal For A Fast, Secure Checkout – Save Big On A Great Range – Order Now!
Add the mixed nuts and mix well. Take a deep microwave bowl and grease it with butter or oil nicely and keep it ready. Break biscuits into fine pieces and add cocoa powder, sugar to it and run it in the mixer to a fine powder. You can have Biscuits Cake in Microwave using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuits Cake in Microwave
- Prepare 4 packets of burbon buiscuit 10 rs wala.
- Prepare 1 of small packet parle g.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of melted butter or refine oil.
- It’s 1 glass of lukewarm milk or as required.
- You need 1 sachet of Eno.
Take milk in a bowl and add the ground powder to it and mix well. The mixture should be smooth,neither very thin nor very thick. Go ahead and try this cake now to surprise your kids while they come. Its very easy and it has ingridients that we can find easilyts.
Biscuits Cake in Microwave instructions
- Take burbon buiscuit, parle g and sugar and make fine powder in mixer..
- Preheat oven 180 degree in convection mode for 20 mins..
- Grease the baking dish with butter or oil..
- Take one cup lukewarm milk and add slowly in the buiscuit powder and mix in one direction only..
- Add 1.5 tb spoon of butter or oil in it..
- Mix it properly. Add 1 sachet of eno to it mix and transfer to baking dish. Dont waste much time..
- Bake for 30 to 35 mins in 180 degree in Convection mode..
- As buiscuits are already sweet u can skip to add sugar if u want..
The cake will bubble and puff in the microwave just as it would in the oven. Just as it starts to set (it'll still be jiggly), it's done. Check to see if the cake is baked by sticking a toothpick straight down into the center. See recipes for Microwave cookie dough – mug cake too. Instructions Combine water and biscuit mix until it forms a sticky dough.