Beef Stew Fettuccine. Simmer over low-medium heat while stirring well with a wooden spatula. Cook the fettuccine for one minute less than the cooking time indicated on the package. Drain and add to the sauce.
Add onions, tomatoes, broth, tapioca, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and bay leaf. A hearty beef stew served over bucatini pasta. Make a double batch of the stew either for the week or for the freezer. You can cook Beef Stew Fettuccine using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew Fettuccine
- Prepare 80 grams of Fettuccine.
- You need 1 of ladleful Beef Shank Stew.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Parmesan cheese.
Pastitsada, also known as Greek Corfu chicken, and sometimes known as Pastitsada from Kerkyra, is a classic Sunday night dinner. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove browned beef cubes to a plate lined with paper towels, keeping skillet over heat and retaining the beef drippings. Beef stew is the ultimate comfort food.
Beef Stew Fettuccine step by step
- Heat the leftover beef shank stew.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152539-tender-beef-shank-stew.
- Put water in a large pot, cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat. When it comes to a boil, add the salt and cook the fettuccine..
- Put the beef stew from Step 1 in a frying pan, and add the heavy cream..
- Simmer over low-medium heat while stirring well with a wooden spatula..
- Cook the fettuccine for one minute less than the cooking time indicated on the package. Drain and add to the sauce. The fettuccine should be cooked al dente as it will cook a little bit further in the sauce..
- Mix thoroughly over a medium heat, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and it's done. Mix the pasta and sauce really well..
With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these variations elevate the classic from familiar to fabulous. Stifado is a Greek beef stew and my all-time favorite Greek dish. Chunks of tender beef are cooked with shallots in a rich aromatic tomato sauce. Serve with boiled rice and a good supply of crusty bread to mop up the rich sauce! Pour the beer into a pitcher, whisk in the tomato paste and Worcestershire and then pour it over the vegetables.