Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs. Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs marbled tea eggs, see attached recipe • pepperoni • ripened black olives • cucumber • grated parmesan cheese • chopped walnuts • kosher dill pickle, diced • dried cherries Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs marbled tea eggs, see attached recipe • pepperoni • ripened black olives • cucumber • grated parmesan cheese • chopped walnuts • kosher dill pickle, diced • dried cherries Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, cucumber, tomato, onions and pepperoni. Add salad dressing and toss to coat.
Originating from China, this snack is a common item sold by street vendors and in night markets. Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and broccoli. You can cook Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs
- You need of salad.
- You need 3 large of marbled tea eggs, see attached recipe.
- You need 1/4 lb of pepperoni.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of ripened black olives.
- Prepare 1 large of cucumber.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 large of kosher dill pickle, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of dried cherries.
- It’s 1 head of iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seedless grapes , I used red grapes.
- It’s of dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kosher dill pickle juices.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sweet basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the pepperoni mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to combine. Cobb Salad: Line a plate with leaf lettuce, then add toppings arranged in rows: crumbled bacon, chopped hard-boiled eggs, blue cheese crumbles, chopped avocado, and diced tomatoes. Serve with homemade Italian dressing on the side.
Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs instructions
- Slice the eggs, olives and cherries. Set aside. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339409-marble-tea-eggs.
- Peel and remove seeds from the cucumber. set aside. Dice pickle..
- Remove casing.Slice the pepperoni thinly on a bias. Slice the lettuce..
- Layer all the ingredients for salad together..
- Mix all the ingredients of dressing together. Add to salad serve, hope you enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
Add the five-spice, dark soy, light soy, sugar, star anise and tea bags and heat over high heat until the water begins to bubble. Place the eggs in a pot with a lid. In another the pot, add all seasoning (bay leaves, star anises, cassia bark, fennel seeds, salt and sugar). pour the liquid to the the pot with cracked eggs. Marbled Tea Eggs are a popular Taiwanese snack.