Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs. Get inspired by our latest recipes. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs are Easy, Succulent, Skinless, Bone-in Chicken Thighs that are oven baked with a special blend of spices infused with Smoked Paprika and cayenne pepper.
Brush chicken with oil Mix paprika, rosemary, garlic powder, sea salt, thyme and pepper in small bowl. In a large bowl, evenly season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, paprika, and parsley. On high, heat olive oil in a oven-proof pot and place chicken thighs, skin-side down, in the hot oil. You can have Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs
- It’s of Ingredients for Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs.
- You need 4-6 of thighs bone-in, skinless.
- It’s 2 tbsp of paprika spice (recipe listed below).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise or canola oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley for garnish.
- It’s of Paprika Spice Blend (use only 3 tbsp for this recipe).
- You need 4 Tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 3 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of brown sugar.
Arrange chicken thighs on baking tray. Combine garlic salt, onion salt, oregano, thyme, paprika and black pepper together in a small container with a lid. Close the lid and shake container until spices are thoroughly mixed. Sprinkle spice mixture liberally over chicken thighs.
Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs step by step
- Combine all the spice ingredients for the Meat Spice Blend in a small container and shake until well combined. You will use ONLY 3 Tbsp of this blend in the recipe. Save the rest for another time..
- How to bake the chicken. Preheat oven to 450°F with the baking rack in the middle..
- Remove the skin and trim off any fat of the chicken thighs..
- Add the chicken thighs to a ziplock or a large bowl together with 2 tbsp of oil or mayonnaise, 3 tbsp of the paprika spice blend and 1/2 tsp of salt. Mix well, massaging the spices well into the chicken..
- Add the chicken to a 9×9 baking pan and bake, uncovered, in preheated to 450°F degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until the chicken thighs are easily pierced with a fork or knife..
In a small bowl, stir together the smoked paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Sprinkle boths sides of all the thighs generously with the seasoning, completely covering the surface of the chicken. Return the chicken pieces to the pan, adding a bit more stock if the mixtures seems too dry. Add half of the parsley and bring to the boil. Add the red pepper strips, reduce the heat and simmer.