French Onion Chicken w/stuffing (crocpot). Our delicious meal kits are the perfect kitchen sidekick for even the busiest schedules. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! When Meat's Raised Right, It Tastes Better Than Anything You've Ever Had.
Spray a large crockpot with non stick spray. Arrange chicken breast in an even layer on the bottom of the crockpot. Layer sliced onions on top of chicken and sprinkle with Lipton onion soup & dip mix. You can have French Onion Chicken w/stuffing (crocpot) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Onion Chicken w/stuffing (crocpot)
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken stock.
- It’s Pack of chicken thighs (feed family of 4/or 8 thighs).
- You need 2 packets of Lipton French onion soup mix.
- You need 1 of French baguette or similar bread.
- You need 1/2 lb of deli sliced Swiss cheese.
- It’s 2 of large yellow onions.
Pour french onion soup on top and place lid on slow cooker. How to make Crock Pot French Onion Chicken Recipe: Add onions to the bottom of the crock pot. Add chicken and place the chicken breasts on top. Season chicken with salt and thyme.
French Onion Chicken w/stuffing (crocpot) instructions
- Cook chicken thighs in the stock with the 2 packets Lipton soup mix. Add in 2 white onions sliced into wedges..
- When chicken and onion is cooked. Remove bones and pull chicken into chunks. Take the baguette slicing it lengthwise put it in oven to crisp the inside..
- Using a cereal bowl lay the Swiss in the bottom then put some baguette chunks on top. You then draining the juice put chicken and onions on top. Put another layer of Swiss then ladle the broth from your crocpot on top to desired level. This ensure the cheese is thoroughly melted. Enjoy!.
Crockpot French Onion Chicken Place sliced onions in the bottom of the slow cooker. Add beef broth and wine and stir to combine. Season chicken breasts with thyme, salt, and pepper. Succulent boneless chicken breasts filled with tender, caramelized onions and glorious melted cheese. These french onion stuffed chicken low-carb keto.