Tasty Homemade Blueberry Muffins. #SterlingCakes. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. When you realize how easy these muffins are to make, you'll want to make them over and over again. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and a little salt in a large bowl.
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn't been tested by the Tasty recipe team. Have a recipe of your own to share? The secret is the soured cream. You can have Tasty Homemade Blueberry Muffins. #SterlingCakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Homemade Blueberry Muffins. #SterlingCakes
- It’s 1 of Egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vanilla.
- You need 1/3 cup of Oil.
- You need 260 Grams of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 100 Grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 cup of Blueberries.
These delicious muffins are moist and packed full of blueberries. They are freezer friendly and are the perfect treat anytime of the day.. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Tasty Homemade Blueberry Muffins. #SterlingCakes instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 Degrees Celsius. Measure your ingredients. Line your muffin tins with muffin cases..
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Mix the Wet ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Using a spatula mix the wet and dry ingredients mixture. Then add the blueberries and mix..
- Divide the batter evenly into muffin cases..
- Bake in the oven for 18 minutes. Once baked allow to cook for 10 minutes..
Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners. In a separate bowl, mix egg, milk, and oil. Add the wet ingredients all at once to the dry mixture. Today we show you how to make the best blueberry muffins ever!! These blueberry muffins were fun to make and a delight to eat.