Sautéed Broccoli and Beef with Sesame Gravy. Your Personalized Streaming Guide—Get Recommendations & Build Your Watchlist Now. This is sesame beef and broccoli – sesame because it's got a tablespoon of sesame oil in the sauce (LUSCIOUS) and beef and broccoli because of the, well, beef and broccoli. Season with salt and pepper, then take the beef out of the skillet and transfer it to a plate.
Add beef to mixture; turn to coat. Add beef to pan with broccoli. Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth. You can cook Sautéed Broccoli and Beef with Sesame Gravy using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Broccoli and Beef with Sesame Gravy
- It’s 350 gr of broccoli cut into bite size.
- It’s 300 gr of sliced beef.
- Prepare of For marinated beef:.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce (less or more).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken powder (optional).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of For sesame gravy:.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s of 3 tbsp soy sauce.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar (less or more).
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic (about 4 cloves).
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken powder (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil, divided.
In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. To prepare: In a large skillet add a few drizzles of olive oil with the sesame oil over high heat.
Sautéed Broccoli and Beef with Sesame Gravy instructions
- Marinate the beef with the marinate ingredients for at least 15 minutes. Mine I marinate it for over night..
- Using a small bowl mix all the sesame gravy ingredients. Set asides.
- Using a wok or a frying pan heat up 1 tbsp oil in a medium heat. When the oil gets hot enough add the broccoli. Sautéed just until little brown but not tender. We need it to be crunchy. Take off and set asides..
- Still in the same wok or frying pan, add the other one tbsp oil. Now add the beef. Try to not over crowded. Sautéed until the beef is no longer pink..
- Now add the gravy sauce. Stirring and keep cooking until it becomes thick but not dry. Add the broccoli back to the wok, mix well, and coated the broccoli with the gravy. Cook for another 2-3 minute. Make sure to not overcook, it will cause the broccoli get mushy..
- Taste before turn off the heat, transfer to the serving plate or bowl. Enjoy it with hot steamed rice. Yummmmy! Enjoy.
- This is final presentation for my style “bento lunch” for myself and my friends..
- HappyCooking ❤️.
Add the broccoli florets, green onion, minced garlic, ginger and water. See recipes for Sautéed Broccoli and Beef with Sesame Gravy too. Heat a large nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set it aside. Stir in broccoli and gravy mixture.