Easy Oatmeal biscuits. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online.
Mix in the baking powder, porridge oats and sugar. Fill the biscuit tin with these rustic cookies. They're ready when they've started to turn a nice golden brown colour. You can have Easy Oatmeal biscuits using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Oatmeal biscuits
- Prepare 100 g of Oatmeal.
- It’s 50 g of Plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 20 g of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil (or any oil you like).
- It’s 50 g of Raisins.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
Remove them from the oven and leave them on the baking trays for a few minutes to cool slightly, before popping them on a wire rack to cool completely. Sift the flour into a bowl. Mix in rolled oats and sugar. Melt butter, syrup and milk in a saucepan and stir until heated through.
Easy Oatmeal biscuits instructions
- This is the ingredients..
- Preheat oven at 180℃..
- Pour 2 tbsp water to raisins and microwave 30-60 seconds until boiled (or soak raisins in 2 tbsp boiling water for 30 mins). I used cranberries this time. *Raisins will be burned if you skip this process!! Don't skip..
- Mix egg, sugar and oil.
- Add softened raisins..
- Shift plain flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix well..
- The mixture should be smooth like photo. If not, add 1 tbsp water..
- Add oatmeal and mix with spatula..
- Use two teaspoon and drop the mixture on a baking tray..
- You should be able to put them all on a tray..
- Bake in 180℃ preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until it's golden. (if oven is strong, try 160℃).
- Once it's golden, it's done!! (Inside may be soft right after baking but it will be hard after cool down.).
Add to the premixed dry ingredients. Easy Oat Biscuits is a community recipe submitted by grissomsgal and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, or rolled up and dipped into melted chocolate. Stir together the wholemeal flour, salt and bicarb soda; set aside. In a medium bowl cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.