Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli. Vergelijk de prijzen voordat je koopt. Serve over rice or zucchini zoodles. Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli is a flavorful Chinese meal made in minutes by pressure cooking.
Broccoli florets are steamed in the Instant Pot until crisp-tender. Add the cornstarch slurry and turn the Instant Pot to SAUTE. Stir to combine the slurry with the beef and cooking liquid, then bring the sauce to a boil. You can cook Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli
- Prepare of Sauce mixture:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2/3 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 inch of piece of fresh ginger grated.
- You need of Beef and Broccoli:.
- Prepare 2 lbs of well-marbled beef chuck roast cut into thin strips.
- You need 1 lb of fresh bite-sized broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of Sesame seeds for garnish optional.
Stir in the steamed broccoli until all of the ingredients are evenly combined. When the cook time ends, use a quick pressure release. Add olive oil to the Instant Pot and press the SAUTE button. Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli is a restaurant-quality meal made easily in the Pressure Cooker.
Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli instructions
- Add Sauce Mixture ingredients to the pot and stir until well combined. Add beef and toss to coat. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed..
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes. When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure..
- Remove 1/4 cup of cooking liquid and mix with cornstarch (If you can’t get 1/4 cup of cooking liquid out, supplement with water)..
- Stir cornstarch slurry, broccoli florets and toasted sesame oil into the pot for 3-5 minutes until broccoli is tender and sauce has thickened, returning to SAUTE mode as needed..
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional). Serve over rice or zucchini zoodles..
A weeknight staple that can be served with rice or noodles. Making meals in the Pressure Cooker is fun and easy. We like a good and easy meal like our popular Orange Chicken, General Tso, and Mongolian Chicken. Press the "Cancel" button and remove the broccoli from the Instant Pot and set it aside. Add the steak slices to the Instant Pot and mix in the soy mixture.