Mini Coconut Biscuits ~ A 3 ingredient recipe. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! I made these mini coconut biscuits or scones as we call it here in New Zealand a couple of months ago.
In a large bowl combine the shredded coconut, sugar and coconut milk. Using a spatula mix until the shredded coconut is fully coated and the mixture comes together into a sticky wet batter. Using a tablespoon scoop the coconut mixture into your hands and form into a ball. You can have Mini Coconut Biscuits ~ A 3 ingredient recipe using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Coconut Biscuits ~ A 3 ingredient recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of self raising flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 200 C of Preheat your oven to.
Line three baking trays with baking paper. To make the biscuit dough, measure the butter, sugar, flour and semolina into the bowl of an electric. Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla until pale and creamy, add the egg and beat well. Add the coconut, flour and baking powder.
Mini Coconut Biscuits ~ A 3 ingredient recipe instructions
- In a bowl mix together the flour and the oil first… I made these biscuits in the middle of winter, so the oil was hard!!!! I made sure I melted it (few seconds in the microwave did it).
- Once mixed add in the coconut milk and mix together to form a dough.
- I then rolled the dough out on a flour dusted surface – the surface being my kitchen counter. Roll it out with a rolling pin to 1/2 inch thickness.
- I just used a small round cookie cutter and placed the dough circles on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 – 12 mins max. The biscuits should have risen and gotten just a little brown.
- Serve immediately with some jam smothered on it.
Add the milk and mix well. Place teaspoon dollops on a cold greased tray (or one lined with baking paper). Find irresistibly easy chocolate and coconut biscuit bars, chewy macaroons, oat and coconut cookies, cornflake coconut biscuits, plus loads of vegan biscuits and cookies made with coconut oil and desiccated coconut. To make this Coconut Biscuits recipe, you will need these five simple ingredients:. These easy Coconut Biscuits need just five ingredients to make and make a great snack or lunchbox treat!