Charsiu Sauce Fried Rice. Then add in the rice, the egg and charsiu sauce. Keep cooking until all are well combined. Source: Read Full Article Charsiu Sauce Fried Rice Emie Phils.
Then add in the rice, the egg and charsiu sauce.. Fry bacon in skillet until almost crisp. Stir in cooked rice, onions, oyster sauce, shoyu, pepper, and egg, mixing well. You can have Charsiu Sauce Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Charsiu Sauce Fried Rice
- You need of Charsiu pork, diced.
- You need of Corn kernels.
- You need of Diced carrot.
- Prepare of Green peas.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s of Left over rice.
- Prepare of Charsiu sauce.
- It’s of Onion diced.
Add the peas and pork, stir-fry for another minute. Add chicken broth, soy sauce, and stir to mix well. While the rice is cooking, pat the chicken breasts dry and rub with a bit of salt. Add the onion and char siu.
Charsiu Sauce Fried Rice instructions
- Stir fry the egg first then set aside.
- Saute onion and all ings cook it well until done. Then add in the rice, the egg and charsiu sauce. Mix all properly. Keep cooking until all are well combined..
Add the white part of the green onion, ginger, and garlic. Char Siu Fried Rice is, of course, just fried rice with BBQ-pork added in — but that's really just a starting point. First, to place this entrée, it is pretty much a straight fried rice. Lots of peas, carrots, onions and garlic. Toss in a little fried egg and your done.