Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES.
You can cook Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES
- It’s of Pillsbury biscuit tube.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen veggies.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES instructions
- Pre heat oven 400. In a large bowl, add chicken,veggies, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken, basil, salt pepper. Fold and mix together.
- Stretch a biscuit before placing in muffin tin. Place biscuit inside greased tin and make sure dough goes up the sides of muffin tin.
- Add chicken mixture to the center of biscuit..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Let rest. Enjoy.