Holiday French Rack of Lamb with a Pistachio Crust 🐑. Great recipe for Holiday French Rack of Lamb with a Pistachio Crust 🐑. The pistachio and mustard crust gives this lamb dish an interesting flavor and texture. Sure, rack of lamb is a little pricey, but no more so than other special occasion meats like prime rib, beef tenderloin, or goose.
Sweet, nutty pistachios are added to a traditional Dijon mustard crust, which gives the lamb a great flavor and texture. Unused pieces of the crust can be put together and rerolled to be used again. Barbara trims fat from the lamb, then seasons with freshly milled peppercorns and salt. You can have Holiday French Rack of Lamb with a Pistachio Crust 🐑 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Holiday French Rack of Lamb with a Pistachio Crust 🐑
- Prepare 2 racks of French Lamb.
- It’s of Sprinkle of Herbs De Province.
- You need 1/3 cup of crushed pistachio nuts.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Ashley, Diane, Shelby and Mike look on as Eric discusses the importance of oil temperature when searing meat. Dijon mustard adds tang and texture, while adhering the pistachio crumbs to the lamb. The grilled asparagus and broccolini add a vibrant green to complement the lamb rack. This meal will take little time to prepare but will certainly wow your friends.
Holiday French Rack of Lamb with a Pistachio Crust 🐑 instructions
- Rinse lamb in cold water then season both sides of rack of French lamb with Herbs De Province, salt, garlic and black pepper……
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown lamb in oil until lightly browned, then place lamb into a baking pan…….
- In a bowl stir together: Crushed Pistachios, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon olive oil…….
- Next pat pistachio mixture onto French Lamb, just the top of your lamb……..
- Bake lamb in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, lamb will form a beautiful crust over the top and the center will be pink…….
- Let rest for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy 😉!! PERFECTO !! 😋.
Tasty seared then oven roasted lamb topped with a mustard and pistachio crust! A winning combination of flavors and textures that make this recipe stand out from other roasted lamb recipes. This achievable recipe delivers restaurant style taste with little effort. Serve it for Easter or any time you crave a rack of lamb dinner. Coat the Pancetta wrapped side of the Lamb with the remaining Pistachio Pesto.