Beef w/ Broccoli. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Check Out Beef & Broccoli On eBay. Find Beef & Broccoli On eBay.
Add the beef and broccoli back into the skillet and toss to. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional. You can cook Beef w/ Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Broccoli
- You need slices of Beef steak.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Cooking wine.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- It’s of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and. It's the quintessential beef with broccoli: tender strips of steak and crisp broccoli florets in a rich ginger and garlic sauce. You don't need a wok — just a large skillet — and the ingredients are all easy to find at most supermarkets. What you'll need to make Beef with Broccoli Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth.
Beef w/ Broccoli step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set it aside. Cut flank steak lengthwise in half, then slice across the grain on a slant into thin strips.