Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice. Mongolian beef is a classic Chinese takeout dish that typically consists of of thinly sliced strips of beef in a tasty sauce served over rice. This is quick and easy take on the dish replacing the strips of beef with ground beef and otherwise it is pretty much the same. Slow Cooker Ground Beef Barbecue Slow Cooker Ground Beef Barbecue.
However, I found that step a bit redundant. Sprinkle in the meat tenderizer and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle in the baking soda and mix thoroughly. You can cook Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice
- You need 1 inch of long piece fresh ginger finely grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of celery stock finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of large sweet onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid aminos.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chinese style bbq sauce (see my recipe).
- You need 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1 tsp of stir fry sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Rice.
- You need 2 cups of white rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- You need 1/4 of ground turmeric.
An authentic potsticker recipe using ground beef and ground shrimp instead of the usual pork filling. You can fill the whole package of gyoza wrappers and have filling left over for next time around. By Ayeen For beef lovers who are looking to shake up their grilling and roasting routine, you'll love the variety of Chinese beef stir-fries, stews, and braises that produce tender, juicy meat. The majority of the recipes use flank steak, sirloin steak, or beef chuck, which are.
Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice instructions
- In a large skillet on medium low heat without oil lightly toast the sesame seeds then set aside..
- In large skillet add the oil, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes, turmeric, vinegar and liquid aminos..
- Once the veggies are soft add the ground beef. Cook until done and browned a bit..
- Add all the sauce ingredients and simmer until thickened..
- Add rice ingredients to rice cooker and follow directions for your model..
- Once rice is done and sitting on the warm setting add any vegetables you would want like broccoli, bamboo shoots or whatever you have on hand..
- Spoon some rice into a bowl cover with the beef and top with the toasted sesame and any other garnish of your choice like scallions or shredded cabbage and carrots..
Korean BBQ beef is one of our favorite dishes to prepare at home, but when we want an easier, quicker, and cheaper alternative, Korean ground beef is the way to go. Made with ground beef and a simple four-ingredient sauce, it delivers the sweet and savory flavors we love in half the cost and half the time. Continue to saute just until onions are tender. Transfer mixture to a bowl and set aside. Add the ground beef mixture, stir fry and break down the meat into little pieces.