Easy Biscuits. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. These biscuits are the perfect blend of rich coffee, dark chocolate and toasted nuts. Put the butter in a bowl and beat it with electric beaters until soft and creamy.
Cut, by hand or with cookie cutters, to your desired shape. Add butter and sugar in a bowl and mix well until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla, mix, then add the flour and mix well. You can have Easy Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Biscuits
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 150 grams of Strong bread flour.
- It’s 70 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 130 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk for brushing.
Using biscuit cutters, cut biscuits out of the dough and carefully place onto the baking tray. Our biscuit recipes are easy to bake and perfect for enjoying with a cup of tea. We've given the classic Florentine a chocolate covered biscuity base so they're perfect for dunking. Do some simple storecupboard baking with our clever five-ingredient biscuit recipes.
Easy Biscuits instructions
- Preheat the oven at 390°F/200°C. (445°F/230°C in a microwave oven.) Add all ingredients except the milk to the food processor and blend until smooth..
- Pour in the milk in 2-3 batches. When it's all mixed together, switch off..
- Take the dough out and put on a surface dusted with flour, roll until 2 cm thick with a rolling pin. Brush on the milk (the brown spots on the photo is milk and flour) ※When it's hot, it's better to leave in the refrigerator so that the dough cracks while baking..
- Bake for 10-13 minutes in a 390°F/200°C oven. Check doneness. During the hot season, chill the ingredients in the fridge or leave the dough in the fridge for a while. The dough should ideally be more than 2 cm thick..
Make a classic shortbread, jammy biscuits or peanut butter cookies. Dip a fork in a little water and use this to flatten the biscuits. Lift off the baking tray and leave to cool completely on a wire rack. With this super easy and versatile biscuit recipe, you can spice up your bickies with almost anything! Add some cocoa powder for a bit of extra chocolaty goodness, or some dried fruit to sweeten them up!