Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot. Get All The Latest Deals From Our Collection Online. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Add beef and toss to coat.
When the cook time ends, use a quick pressure release. HOW TO MAKE A BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY IN THE INSTANT POT Grab a jar or a mixing bowl and whisk together soy sauce, sriracha, beef broth, sesame seed oil, and a sweetener like brown sugar or liquid stevia. Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli is a flavorful Chinese meal made in minutes by pressure cooking. You can cook Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot
- Prepare 2 lbs of round steak cut into strips.
- It’s 2 of large jars of Heinz Savory Beef Gravy.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen broccoli florets steamed.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
For this recipe slices of beef chuck are marinated in a sesame, soy, ginger, and garlic mixture. The beef is cooked until tender in a soy and oyster sauce base. Broccoli florets are steamed in the Instant Pot until crisp-tender. Pour the beef broth into the Instant Pot.
Easy Beef and Broccoli instant Pot step by step
- Sauté beef in olive oil in the instant pot until browned..
- Add beef broth. Set instant pot to pressure cook for 12 minutes. Natural release for 8 minuets then quick release..
- Drain liquid. Add beef gravy and broccoli. Mix and heat through..
- Serve over rice.
Stir, scraping a wooden spoon or spatula along the bottom of the pot, to ensure you remove any stuck on bits of food (this will avoid a "burn" warning). Pour in the soy sauce mixture. Put canola oil in the Instant Pot and select "Saute". When the oil is ready, brown the meat in batches. Stir in the beef broth, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil.