Sweet Potato Baby Biscuit Baby Snack. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Claim Your Baby Box today, delivered free: food, toys, bottles, dummies & more Teething Biscuits. I'm always looking for nutritious baby food options that are easy to make at home and these Sweet Potato Teething Biscuits fit the bill. They're easy for baby to hold, chewing and gnawing on them can soothe gums, and they can be a homemade baby snack to have in the mix.
I made these for my daughter, who is allergic to eggs. Since the recipe is easy, I can make it in no time while she is napping. Don't add water all at once. You can have Sweet Potato Baby Biscuit Baby Snack using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Baby Biscuit Baby Snack
- Prepare 1 small of Sweet potato.
- You need 10 grams of Katakuriko.
- You need 10 ml of Water.
It's easier to form balls when the dough is not too wet, but. Combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar (if using) in a bowl. Add the butter and rub it into the flour between the fingertips, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Mix in the mashed sweet potato.
Sweet Potato Baby Biscuit Baby Snack instructions
- Wash the sweet potato. Bake the wet sweet potato in a toaster oven for 10 minutes. Turn it 90 degrees, and bake for another 10 minutes. You can also boil or microwave..
- Mash the sweet potato with a masher..
- Add katakuriko, and water, and knead briefly..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ / 350℉, and set the baking time for 15 minutes. In the meantime, roll the dough into bite-size balls, and lay on a sheet of parchment paper..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180℃ / 350℉, then it's done..
Egg, dairy, and flour free sweet potato snacks for babies.. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Home » Baby Led Weaning » Sweet Potato Cookies For Babies & Toddlers. Sweet Potato Cookies For Babies & Toddlers. These Sweet Potato & Oat Biscuits combine yummy sweet potatoes with hearty oats.