Beef Broccoli. Pour half the liquid over the sliced meat in a bowl and toss with your hands. Reserve the other half of the liquid and set aside. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet (iron is best) or wok over high.
Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with. But I wouldn't call my recipe traditional. The sauce calls for garlic, broth, soy sauce, lime juice, and. You can have Beef Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Broccoli
- It’s 2 Bunches of Broccoli.
- It’s 450 gr of Beef thinly sliced, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Corn Starch, mix with water.
- It’s as needed of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Onion,thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s as needed of Extra Virgin Olive oil to stiry fry.
- Prepare of for Marinade :.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kecap Manis(sweet soy sauce).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth. In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired.
Beef Broccoli instructions
- Marinade the beef with Marinade ingredients and leave it for about 30minutes..
- To boil broccoli, start by cutting off the stem and separating the top into individual florets. Then, add the florets to a pot of boiling water and cook them for 3-4minutes.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil with medium level then Saute The beef until soft,then put aside.
- Saute the onion until you can smell the aroma, then add the cooked beef, oyster sauce, sesame oil, mixed corn starch-water,water and the cooked broccoli. Cook them for about 2-3 minutes.
- For the appearance, form circular Broccoli as shown in the picture and add the beef on the top. Now it's done! Enjoy!♥️.
Stir the soup, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired, in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the broccoli and cook until it's tender-crisp. Serve the beef mixture over the rice. Next, chop the scallions, garlic, and ginger. Add the beef to the bowl and toss to combine.