Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice. Directions In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the rice, broccoli and cheddar cheese. Do not check rice; keep covered.
Cheesy Beef and Broccoli Rice Skillet Cheesy Beef and Broccoli Rice Skillet – Beef and broccoli are a great combo, often paired together in casseroles and dishes like Asian beef and broccoli. This cheesy beef and broccoli rice brings the flavors together into an easy one pan stove top dinner recipe. Cheesy ground beef and rice casserole is filled with cheese, ground beef, carrots, broccoli and rice. You can have Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need 2-1/2 cup of double cheddar cheese sauce I used Ragu.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1 pound of broccoli chopped into bite sized pieces.
- You need 1 cup of water.
A delicious meal great for the whole family. Cheesy ground beef and rice casserole is a meal my sister and I would make in the kitchen with our parents growing up. Mix in salt, pepper, & Italian seasonings as the beef cooks. Drain any excess grease if needed.
Cheesy Beef Broccoli and Rice instructions
- To a deep pan add the ground beef, 3 cups of water, and rice. Then season with the salt, garlic, and onions..
- When the liquids are absorbed add the last cup of water. Stir well. Simmer 7 minutes. Now add the cheese sauce..
- Stir well and cover for 15 minutes undisturbed off heat..
Set the beef aside and cover with foil. Beef, mushrooms, broccoli-what more could you want in a delicious, family-pleasing meal? Oh, yes, it's quick and easy to make, too!. Savory Beef & Broccoli Rice Savory Beef & Broccoli Rice. Stir in cheese, soup, milk and pepper.