Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Add the garlic, beef, and broccoli. Flip the beef and broccoli and add the soy sauce and black pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick wok or large deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, super easy beef and broccoli stir fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. You can cook Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- You need 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch, divided.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red chili paste or flakes.
- It’s 1 lb of rib eye, sliced into strips.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dark sesame oil, divided.
- You need 4 cups of lightly steamed broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion cut into wedges.
- It’s 4-5 of scallions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canned bamboo shoots, drained.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce, reduce sodium.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peeled minced ginger, or 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s of cooked white rice.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is one of the most favored of recent. How to Make Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Prepare the beef: Cut the beef in really thin pieces. I find it easier sometimes if the meat is a bit frozen it's way easier to slice it thin.
Super Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry step by step
- Mix 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and chili paste until smooth and toss in sliced beef until coated.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir fry beef in a tablespoon of sesame oil on med high heat until desired doneness is nearly achieved, remove from skillet set aside.
- In the same skillet heat remaining sesame oil and stir fry onion and broccoli for 4-5 minutes, add garlic and bamboo shoots stir fry a minute longer.
- Add beef to skillet and warm through.
- In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, scallions and toasted sesame seeds until combined. **reserve a little but of scallion and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Add mixture to skillet and stir until bubbly and thickened.
- Add more chili paste or flakes at the end to taste. Served over rice, garnish with a little scallion and sesame seeds.
This beef with broccoli stir fry is full of rich savory umami flavorful, super tender beef, and freshness from the broccoli. While the beef is cooking, whisk together the soy sauce, corn starch, brown sguar, ginger, garlic, chili paste, and red pepper flakes. Add more oil as needed so the broccoli does not burn. Return the meat to the pan, and stir in the sauce. Pour in stir-fry sauce and add beef slices.