Beef and Broccoli Quiche. Fry off the ground beef in a pan and then drain on kitchen paper. For broccoli, cut into florets, bite size and put in a plastic bowl with enough water to cover. This will keep the bright green colour and stop it from further cooking.
Remove from the heat and set aside. The Best Ground Beef Quiche Recipes on Yummly Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. You can have Beef and Broccoli Quiche using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli Quiche
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef, you can use meat of your choice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut amino.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 3 cups of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 13-1/2 ounce of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Hungarian Paprika, ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic you can use more or less.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
Quiche is a great way to combine eggs with vegetables and protein, and if you're cutting calories, you can simply omit the crust. This broccoli quiche includes hamburger or sausage for a complete breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner meal. Drain beef; place in a large bowl. Whisk eggs, milk, Dijon mustard, oregano, salt, pepper, and thyme in a bowl; stir broccoli into egg mixture.
Beef and Broccoli Quiche step by step
- Heat 10 inch cast Iron skillet, and coat it with just a bit of vegetable oil on a paper towel, remove from heat.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover the bottom of a 10 inch cast Iron skillet with the panko breadcrumbs..
- Brown the beef and add salt, onion, coconut amino, and broccoli.
- Simmer covered for 7 minutes after browning.
- Add all the rest of the spices, and butter. Cover and let simmer 10 minutes. pour the mixture on top of the panko breadcrumbs..
- Shred the cheese and pour all the feta and 1 cup of cheddar on top of the beef and broccoli mixture..
- Mix the rest of the cheese, with coconut milk, and eggs. mix well..
- Pour over the top of quiche in the skillet. Put into oven for 40-50 minutes. When firm in the middle its done. take out of oven let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Pour mixture into crust and sprinkle quiche with Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Place pie dish on the baking sheet. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add steak, season with salt and pepper, and toss until steak. Whip the half-and-half, eggs and some salt and pepper in a large bowl, then pour it into the crust.