Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce. For a lighter version of Alfredo sauce, try making a roux with one tablespoon each butter and flour. After about two minutes, when the mixture is foamy and bubbling, add your liquid of choice to create a white sauce. You can use one cup of regular milk, half-and-half or a mixture of chicken stock and heavy cream.
Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. The trick is to heat the cream slowly until it is almost simmering, then whisk the butter into the cream in small pieces until melted. Then whisk the cheese in until melted and use freshly grated cheese if available. You can cook Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce
- It’s 1/2 C of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese (softened).
- You need 3 tsp of Minced Garlic or 2 tsp Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 C of Milk.
- You need 6 oz of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
The sauce comes out creamy, thick and delightful. Melt butter in a saucepan or skillet over medium low heat. This Homemade Alfredo Sauce is THE BEST! It is super creamy, rich, and flavorful, and still so quick and easy to make.
Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat..
- Add cream cheese and garlic, stirring with wire whisk until smooth..
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps..
- Stir in Parmesan and pepper..
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency..
- Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long..
- Keep the heat at medium to avoid scorching the sauce..
This recipe is simple enough for a weeknight, and delicious enough to impress company. Use the Alfredo Sauce to top pasta, veggies, and even meats for an exceptionally tasty meal. " Alfredo sauce recipe " this our recipe for today , so easy sauce recipe and the most famous delicious. It's homemade Alfredo sauce , most Delicious sauce recipe that's we made it at home not buy it in stores. How to Make Alfredo Sauce In a large wide skillet melt the butter over a medium heat with the garlic Add the heavy cream and warm until it's simmering for about two to three minutes, stirring all the time. Add the grated Asiago cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and heat it until the sauce is bubbling over a medium heat, stirring all the time.