Kimchi Beef Fried Rice. Right before you're ready to make your rice, cook the eggs sunny-side up in a pan, and keep them warm while you're making the rice. Trader Joe's Bulgogi Beef Fried Rice with Kimchi pays tribute to this bastion of barbecue by pairing it with chopped veggies and tangy kimchi, all together in a deliciously seasoned fried rice. Chop kimchi into small chunks; add to the pan.
Trader Joe's Bulgogi Beef Fried Rice With Kimchi Review – As I have mentioned many times on this blog, I love most Asian food and Trader Joe's has a lot to choose from. I am very happy to see a new fried rice product. These are cheap and easy meals that I can make in a few minutes that have a lot of. You can cook Kimchi Beef Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Beef Fried Rice
- You need 2 cups of white rice.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 cups of kimchi.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of (Optional) shredded mozzarella cheese.
Place cooked rice in the middle of the skillet, spreading it in the skillet. Add reserved marinade and stir, ensuring all the rice and vegetables are coated. Cut up kimchi into bite size strips. If you want to add eggs to your fried rice, cook them first.
Kimchi Beef Fried Rice instructions
- Wash the white rice and cook it in instant pot for 5 minutes with 1:1 water ratio..
- Cook the ground beef on a separate pan and drain the grease..
- Peel and chop the garlic..
- On another pan, heat up the sesame oil. When the oil is warm, add chopped garlic and cook on medium heat..
- Once the garlic turns golden on the outside, add kimchi to the pan. (if there is extra kimchi juice, save it for now).
- Stir fry kimchi for 2 minutes on medium heat, then add cooked ground beef and white rice to the pan..
- Stir fry the rice till everything is well fixed together..
- Add a pinch of sugar to the pan. If previously saved the extra kimchi juice, add it to the pan as well and continue cooking for a little bit..
- Hot spicy kimchi fried rice ready to serve..
- (Optional) add some shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the rice when it is still hot..
Kimchi fried rice (Kimchi Bokkeumbap, 김치 볶음밥) is a type of Korean fried rice and it is predominantly cooked with kimchi (obviously!) To give it more texture and flavor a variety of meat and/or vegetables are often added. So, when I make my kimchi fried rice I typically add bacon and mushrooms (particularly enoki mushrooms). Sear about five minutes while constantly stirring with a heatproof spoon or spatula. Stir in cooked rice until evenly combined. Add rice, kimchi juice, water, and gochujang.