Caramel Banana Cream Pie. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Once everything is cooled add your caramel sauce to your pie crust.
When base is set slice banana's up and place neatly onto base, pour tin of caramel on top making sure it is coated evenly. Put back in fridge whilst preparing cream. Put Cream. icing sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and whisk, beat until stiff. You can cook Caramel Banana Cream Pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Banana Cream Pie
- You need 1 of graham cracker pie shell.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of de leche(**I have a quick recipe for crock pot de leche).
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 box of instant banana pudding mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 of caramel ice cream topping to drizzle.
To assemble, cut the bananas and place them at the bottom of the baked pie crust. Pour over the slightly cooled custard and cover with plastic wrap. Whip the whipped cream until soft peaks and fold together with the caramel sauce. This Caramel Banana Cream Pie has a wonderful graham cracker crust, covered with sweet bananas, luscious caramel and a cream filling that is divine.
Caramel Banana Cream Pie step by step
- Spread de leche at the bottom of the pie shell. Slice bananas and place on top of de leche..
- In large mixing bowl combine pudding mix and milk. Stir until combined. Stir in half of cool whip. Pour over bananas. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Before serving put the rest of the cool whip on top of pudding mixture and drizzle with caramel topping.
It's topped with cool whip and another layer of caramel, sending it right over the edge of bliss, my friends. If you are a fan of Banana Cream Pie, give this fun twist on the classic recipe a try. In the case of banana cream pie, the standard recipe has vanilla pudding covering a layer of fresh banana slices – and whipped cream on top, of course. This Caramel Banana Cream Pie has a crumbly chocolate crust, a fantastic banana cream filling and fresh banana slices in between. Assemble Pie: Bake pie crust according to recipe.