Stuffed ham salad. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Mix together ham, eggs, pickle relish, onion, mix well. Add mayo and pepper to your liking. Even though I spent the first eight years of my life in Hong Kong, my childhood Memorable Dishes could easily have come from a child in North America. You can have Stuffed ham salad using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed ham salad
- Prepare of ~~~~~~ham~~~~~~~.
- It’s 20 ounces of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare of ~~~~~~filling~~~~~~~.
- You need of ss needed water to boil the chicken.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need of ~~~~~~frying oil~~~~~~~.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ~~~~~~~salad~~~~~~~~.
- It’s 1 pound of vegetable garden salad mix.
- It’s 1 pound of hearts of romaine lettuce.
- It’s of ~~~~~~~dressing~~~~~~~.
- You need 2 cups of mushroom Alfredo sauce, see my recipe.
The British influences in Hong Kong have added a plethora of interesting dishes to the Hong Kong people. In large mixing bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy. Beat in ham a little at a time. Add the rest of the ingredients except the bread.
Stuffed ham salad instructions
- Boil the chicken till it's done. Shred the chicken..
- Add the paprika and other herbs and spices..
- Add the cream cheese mix well.
- Take the ham and lay it out.
- Add chicken filling.
- Fold two opposite ends inwards diagonally touching each other and then roll up the the other ends..
- Put flap side down in hot oil and fry till flap doesn't come undone. Repeat till all are done..
- Make the mushroom Alfredo sauce. See creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce and chicken recipe.
- Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham.
- Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
Stand bread on end and with a spoon gently push ham mixture into hollow to fill completely. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, dill and pepper in a small bowl and mix until well blended. In a medium bowl, mix together the ham, egg, celery and relish. Wash cabbage, kale and onions with cold water. Chop or shred cabbage, kale, and onions and place in a large bowl.