Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Corn Chowder on eBay.
Add the water, potatoes, carrots and bouillon; bring to a boil. Add Yukon gold and sweet potatoes, broth, and water, and simmer, covered, until. In a large pot, melt butter over medium-high heat. You can have Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder using 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder
- It’s of Vegetables————–.
- Prepare 1 ear of corn.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 cup of diced potatoes with the skin still on.
- You need To taste of ground white pepper.
- It’s of Chowder base—————-.
- It’s 1 of large carrot washed, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can coconut milk.
- It’s 15 ounce of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of thyme.
- It’s 3 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic sliced very thin.
- It’s of Cheeses—————————–.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Garnish———————-.
- It’s As needed of chopped parsley flakes for garnish.
Cook onions for a couple of minutes. Add bacon and cook for another minute or so, then add diced bell peppers and cook for a couple of minutes. Finally, add corn and cook for a minute. Home Recipes Easy Cheesy Corn Chowder Recipe.
Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the garlic thin..
- Crisp the bacon in a pan with the sliced garlic and onions..
- Remove bacon and set aside. In the pan turn off the heat and reserve the drippings, onions, and garlic slices..
- Dice the carrots and Potatoes the same size as possible..
- Remove the corn off the cob..
- Slice the celery thinly..
- By now the bacon drippings are cooled a bit. Coat all the vegetables with the drippings..
- Place the vegetables, without garlic slices or onions, on a baking sheet, season, and roast in the oven 15 minutes. Make sure all the vegetables are fork tender. Roast longer if necessary..
- By now the garlic onion flavor should be in the bacon drippings very well..
- In a pot add the evaporated milk and coconut milk with the butter and remainder of the bacon drippings, onions, and garlic slices. Heat through..
- The vegetables are roasted..
- Add all the roasted vegetables to the milk. And continue on medium low heat. For 5 minutes. Add parsley and thyme..
- Add the cheeses. Stir often..
- Crumble the bacon and add to the chowder. Reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon per serving. Now give it a stir..
- Taste and adjust spices to your desired taste. Bring to a slight simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of bacon pieces on top of each bowl of chowder..
- Garnish with parsley. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
This post may contain affiliate links. Corn Chowder Recipes Gumbo Recipes Jambalaya Recipes. Cheesy Potato and Corn Chowder Cheesy Potato and Corn Chowder. Using a large pan over medium heat, saute onion in butter until tender. Add flour and stir, it will form a paste like consistency.