Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Get inspired by our latest recipes. Shake chicken pieces in bag until well coated.
Roll each one up again – not tightly, just to reshape it into a thigh – and place in a shallow ovenproof dish. Mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan. Dip the flattened chicken breasts (escalopes) in the beaten egg, followed by the Parmesan breadcrumbs. You can cook Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of cùp light mayonaise or greek yogùrt (I ùsed ½ of each and it was delish!).
- Prepare 1/2 of cùp parmesan cheese, and reserve more for top.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Heat some olive oil with the butter in a large. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and. In a shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise, seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder. In a pie plate, combine Parmesan cheese and Panko crumbs.
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan. Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixtùre evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry oùt while baking. Sprinkle the top with fresh parmesan on the top of the chicken. Bake ùncovered for 45 minùtes. Enjoy!.
Coat each chicken breast in mayonnaise mixture and then press both sides in Parmesan mixture. In another shallow dish or bowl, mix together the grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Dip chicken breasts into beaten egg, then into breadcrumb mixture to coat. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. Dip chicken in egg, then bread cumbs, coating well.