Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Parenting Wins With Eggo® Pancakes. Going From Chaos To Calm Is A Win All Parents Can Relate To – Easy Kids Breakfast Ideas. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
Stir mashed bananas into the batter. Pour the banana mixture in the hot skillet and cook. Find easy banana pancake recipes, including some healthy, and paleo versions. You can have Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence (optional).
- You need 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare of Chocolate.
Staff Picks No Milk, No Wheat, Banana Pancakes. I adjusted the recipe and these came out puffy and light like traditional pancakes. In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together all your dry ingredients In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients until the egg is broken up. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and add the sliced bananas.
Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder) together in a bow.
- Mix together the eggs, 3/4 cups milk, vanilla essence and the banana in another bow.
- Add the dry ingredients into the eggs bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mix at a time into a hot pan. Cook until bubbly then flip the pancake..
- Cook for about another 2 minutes then remove from pan.
- Microwave the chocolate and remaining milk and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the chocolate onto the pancakes & Enjoy!.
The batter consistency was absolutely spot on perfect for pancakes, and you get layer upon layer of banana nut bread flavors, nothing wrong with that! In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork until almost smooth. Whisk in the eggs, then add the milk and vanilla and whisk until well blended. Pour the banana mixture and the melted butter into the flour mixture.