Cabin Fever Fried Rice. RICE Oil a medium sized sauté pan w/lid, wiping the pan with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Add the rice, water, and sprinkle in a good amount of garlic powder, and a couple pinches thyme. Here is how you achieve that.
It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. You can have Cabin Fever Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabin Fever Fried Rice
- You need 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- It’s 2-3 cups of diced vegetables.
- It’s 1/4 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp, beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- You need to taste of Salt/Pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of water.
- It’s of Spices/Herbs.
- Prepare of See Step 1 (Below).
Cabin Fever Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. Since everybody is stuck at home, we might as well do some cooking, right? Most people can do, or have tried to do a basic fried rice. Why don't you take it one step further and make cauliflower fried rice?
Cabin Fever Fried Rice instructions
- This is the time to grab the various herbs and spices you require. I used wild thyme, smoked paprika, garlic, Provence herbs, and cumin. With that said set your spices aside. No need to premeasure. Today we cook like the culinary Gods we are!.
- RICE Oil a medium sized sauté pan w/lid, wiping the pan with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Add the rice, water, and sprinkle in a good amount of garlic powder, and a couple pinches thyme. Cover, set to high heat and allow to boil on high for 3-5 minutes. Give the rice a shake and turn the heat down to low, and let all the moisture cook away. Remove from burner, and allow rice time to steam..
- VEGETABLES While the rice finishes steaming, place a medium sized sauté pan on high heat and throw the vegetables into the pan. Oil the veg with your choice of oil and cook until veg is tender. Add a pinch of salt, and whatever other spices you choose at this time. Cover & set aside allowing dried spices a chance to reconstitute, and flavors to mingle. At this juncture I added most of my spice selection to the sautés veg..
- Protein of Choice This is where you cook your protein the way you want! I sautéd mine, using ground beef, frozen onion, and salt. When cooked thoroughly, I added a bit of cumin, garlic, salt, black pepper, ginger and a touch of soy sauce. Drain off most of the fat, leaving the residual will help coat the super dry rice we made in a lovely flavor..
- Lastly, in a large serving dish pour in the rice, and fluff it using a fork. Add the veg & protein and fold the mixture until well mixed. IMPORTANT!! Do not stir at this point, you will destroy the rice and create wallpaper paste! Trust me! Almost forgot! Now throw 2 eggs in a pan and cook em up 🙂 chop em up, and toss em in your veg. Sorry!.
- Once mixed, you may add whatever condiment or sauce you so choose! Enjoy:).
Here's the recipe for Stir Fried Rice from the grandmother of my Taiwanese cooking teacher from three decades ago. (Though I often personalized it a bit by adding a chopped parboiled carrot.). From Winter Wonderland to Cabin Fever. Add cold rice and stir fry for several minutes in hot wok. There it is. steak,Sticky Fried rice , airfry chips ans Dressing. English (US) When a man is suffering from fever of unknown cause in the first instance doctor may advise you to stop taking solid food like rice.