Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Add in broccoli and cook, stirring. Add the remaining oil if needed and stir fry the meat until just under done. Return broccoli to wok and stir.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Dump in the meat and marinade and sear each side until golden brown. Transfer the meat to a clean bowl and set aside. You can cook Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- It’s 350 grams of beef tenderloin, cubed.
- Prepare 150 grams of broccoli.
- Prepare 50 grams of onion, diced.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
Beef and broccoli stir-fry is an incredible dish. The florets of the broccoli soak up the stir-fry sauce, making it exceptionally delicious. Broccoli is the perfect match with beef as they are not only tasty but is a complete meal with protein and fiber. I love stir fries for a quick meal that's full of flavor.
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry instructions
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add in the beef, tomato ketchup, honey, sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix it well..
- Add water. Stir it occasionally until the liquid half reduced. Add broccoli. Stir it for a minute or two, but if you like your broccoli softened, cook a little bit longer. Serve it with rice..
Massage the beef with your hands until all the liquid is absorbed. Whisk the cornstarch into the remaining soy sauce mixture. Heat oil over a nonstick pan and add beef stirring until brown. Pour sauce in pan and stir to coat meat. Once the sauce is bubbling, add the veggies to the pan and stir again to coat.