Banana Blueberries Muffin. Tip the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl. Line eight holes of a muffin tin with paper muffin cases. Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Sift the flour and baking powder together in a separate bowl, then whisk this mixture into the banana mixture. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cases. Gently pop one of the remaining blueberries into the top of each muffin. You can cook Banana Blueberries Muffin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Blueberries Muffin
- It’s 195 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 150 grams of granulated sugar, plus 1 tbsp for muffin tops.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt (am using normal salt).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 80 ml of vegetable oil.
- It’s 120 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6-8 ounces of fresh blueberries.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the yogurt, oil and sugar until smooth. One at a time, whisk in the eggs, then stir in the rest of the ingredients with a pinch of salt until just combined – don't overmix. Divide the mix among the cases (it will fill them generously), then push the reserved blueberries into the top of each muffin. Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
Banana Blueberries Muffin step by step
- Pre heat oven to 200 C. For big topped muffins, line 8 standard size muffin cups with paper liners. Fill the remaining cups with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to help the muffins bake evenly..
- Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl..
- In another bowl, whisk the oil, mashed banana, egg, milk and vanilla until blended..
- Add the banana mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients then use a fork to combine. Fold in the blueberries..
- Divide the batter between muffin cups. Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each muffin..
- Bake muffins 15 to 20 minutes remaining until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, not wet batter..
- Transfer to a cooling rack..
Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. In a large bowl, mix the whole wheat flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, mix the bananas, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Add the Avonmore Buttermilk, oil and egg whites into the mashed banana until evenly combined. Pour the liquid mixture into the well and stir quickly with a wooden spoon, being careful not to over-mix.