Easy Beef and Broccoli. eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. Get Your Beef & Broccoli Today! Find Your Favorite Movies & Shows On Demand.
Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. Stir the soup, water and soy sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. You can cook Easy Beef and Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef and Broccoli
- It’s 2 cups of trimmed broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of thin sliced beef.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced shallot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped scallion.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoons of dry sherry.
- You need 1/2 cup of sesame oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Return the beef to the skillet (and if the browned beef released any juices, add those too) and cook until the beef is done. Serve the beef and broccoli over hot cooked rice, if desired. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set it aside. Stir in the steak and season with salt and pepper.
Easy Beef and Broccoli step by step
- Sauté beef with sesame oil, on high for 2-3 minutes (depending on thickness of beef).
- Add scallions, shallots and broccoli, sauté for another minute.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until uniform and add to wok. Sauté, turning frequently until sauce is thickened.
- Serve with rice.
Cook until beef is almost completely browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Toss to coat the steak and marinade while you are prepping the sauce and the broccoli. In large bowl, mix beef, mushrooms, cornstarch, garlic and teriyaki sauce.