Curried Rice with Beef Tips and Pineapple. Season the tips with salt and pepper. Season the pineapple with just a bit of salt. Add the rice, curry, and carrots to the hot oil.
See recipes for Cauliflower Rice & Curried Chickpeas too. Stir in curry powder and celery salt, and then add rice and butter. Stir until butter melts and rice does not stick together. You can cook Curried Rice with Beef Tips and Pineapple using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curried Rice with Beef Tips and Pineapple
- You need of Beef Tips——————–.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple chunks fresh or canned.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of sirloin beef tips.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt and ground black pepper for tips.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of English / Sweet peas.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil divided.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- It’s of Rice———————–.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 1 cup of long grain rice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot grated fine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Add Beef and reserved pineapple juice and stir to coat with curry mixture. Stir in the onion and saute for a few minutes to soften slighten before adding the Peppers and Pineapple. If using canned pineapple, drain and set aside (discard juice or save for another use). In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
Curried Rice with Beef Tips and Pineapple step by step
- Cut the pineapple into chunks, dice the onion, peel and slice thinly the garlic. Cut the sirloin into smaller than bite sized pieces. Season the tips with salt and pepper..
- Season the pineapple with just a bit of salt..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pot for rice. Add the rice, curry, and carrots to the hot oil..
- Stirfry for 5 minutes..
- Add the two cups of water and salt to the rice. Cover and cook..
- Heat the oil for the beef. Add the garlic, pineapple, and onions. Coat all the pieces..
- Stirfry for 2 minutes then add the tips. Sauté till the tips are browned..
- Add the flour. Cook for 5 minutes add remaining the rest of the ingredients for the tips..
- Blend well..
- Add the water and stir till a smooth sauce..
- Check the rice often and stir. When craters appears remove from heat with the lid on. Don't disturb for 10 minutes..
- Fluff the rice..
- Add the frozen peas to the tips and stir in..
- Serve the tips over the curried rice. I hope you enjoy!!.
Stir in rice, garlic and curry powder. Add broth, soy sauce and jalapeno if desired. Increase heat to medium-high; add pineapple, red bell pepper, and peas. Stir in sesame oil and remove from heat. Add rice, red pepper, green onions, ginger and stir constantly until the rice begins to brown, about five minutes.