Biscuit Chaat. To prepare this chaat, wash the tomatoes, onions and the green chillies and finely chop them. Add salt and chaat masala as per your taste. Take a look at more Snacks Recipes.
A perfect brunch idea for the people on the go. It not only saves your precious time but also tastes delicious. You can play around with the. #Biscuit Chaat Recipe #Easy And Quick Chaat Recipe #Must Try Chatpata Chaat #Aloo Chat Recipe#One of the most easiest chaat recipes that one can make is bisc. You can cook Biscuit Chaat using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuit Chaat
- You need 2 of Salted Cracker packets.
- You need 2 of Cucumbers ,finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Onions, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Dates Chutney.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sev.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Boondi.
- It’s 1 tsp of heaped Chat Masala.
Biscuit chaat is a simple and quick chaat recipe which is made without using chaat chutneys. In this recipe I have used tomato ketchup instead of chaat chutneys but there is no particular rule that Chaat chutneys can't be used in biscuit chaat. If you want to use chaat chutneys for this recipe you can always use it. You can also use Tomato sauce instead of ketchup since both of them works fine.
Biscuit Chaat instructions
- Keep all the chopped veggies ready..
- And also the biscuits ready. Break them into two..
- Now for the assembling of the chaat, add all the biscuits to the serving platter. Add in the chopped veggies. Followed by the sev, boondi, yoghurt and the chutneys..
- Sprinkle some chat masala and some roasted cumin powder on top. Serve immediately..
Crackers Biscuit Chaat is a healthy and yummy treat for chaat lovers. Crackers Biscuit Chaat is made with sprouts, veggies, sweet tamarind chutney, green chutney. It is a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Monsoon rains trigger the hunger every time, especially in the evening. Biscuit biscuit biscuit.instead of dipping it in tea or coffee.we shall prepare a chaat on it .