Melt in Your Mouth Beef Tips. Brown meat on each side and remove to a plate when done. Add additional olive oil and sauté the onions until translucent. Here is how you cook it.
Make sure you rinse off all of the salt and pat the steaks very, very, very dry with paper towels before cooking your steak. (HH forgot to do this step the first time. The steak melted in our mouths, yes, but it was so salty it was almost inedible…) We use a cast iron skillet to ensure that our cooking surface is very, very hot. The meat will still be melt in your mouth tender with this cooking technique, slow and low for hours in that yum sauce. You can cook Melt in Your Mouth Beef Tips using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Melt in Your Mouth Beef Tips
- Prepare 2 lb of Stew Beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup (or see my homemade recipe).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
All you have to do is marinate the meat as in our regular recipe. Pressure cooking or slow cooking breaks down tough fibers so the beef pieces become melt in your mouth tender. Stew Meat is also a good option for the busy and budget-conscious cook. As beef stew meat tends to be a mixture of bits and pieces some bits can have a different texture when stewing.
Melt in Your Mouth Beef Tips instructions
- For homemade cream of Mushroom soup- melt 3 tblspn butter over med heat, add 1/2 small onion (minced) cook till clear; add 1/2 cup minced mushrooms stir and cook 2-3 min; sprinkle with 2 1/2 tblspn AP flour then stir and let cook about 2 min; whisk in 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup beef broth; keep whisking and bring to simmer 5-8 min….done!.
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for about 8 hours..
- Serve over mashed potatoes, egg noodles, or rice and enjoy!.
Tender beef tips smothered in a smooth, herbed gravy with tasty mushrooms is a midweek luxury. Rich flavors develop in the slow cooker as the beef becomes melt-in-your-mouth tender. Serve slow cooker beef tips over potatoes, pasta, or rice, for a hands-off dinner that's hands-down delicious. Beef is simmered in a tomato-based broth with onion and mushrooms in this melt-in-your-mouth slow cooker beef cacciatore recipe. The beef tenderloin comes from a muscle that performs very little exercise or even exertion so it is by far the most tender cut of all beef with a melt-in-your-mouth texture.