Fried Bacon Pesto Bread. Slice the bread on a bias Heat a skillet that has the onion oil from Emerald Pesto Spaghetti. Time to make Braided Pesto Bread (Image credit: Quentin Bacon). Cook pasta to your liking, add to a large bowl.
Cook penne pasta according to package directions. Drain noodles and then dump them into a large mixing bowl. In a large bowl, combine the shredded Parmesan, half the bacon, half the green onions, grated Parmesan, seasoning blend and sugar. You can have Fried Bacon Pesto Bread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Bacon Pesto Bread
- You need 1/2 loaf of French baguette bread.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of pesto sauce see my recipe pesto.
- It’s 1/3 cup of bacon drippings.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Dip dough pieces in melted butter, then toss with cheese mixture to coat. Pre-sliced bread is usually too thin and too flavorless to make good French toast, sometimes called eggy bread or French-fried bread. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. For the pesto, combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Fried Bacon Pesto Bread step by step
- Slice the bread on a bias.
- Heat a skillet that has the onion oil from Emerald Pesto Spaghetti. Add the bacon drippings..
- Fry the bread..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Add the salt and garlic..
- Spread some pesto sauce to the bread..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Puree until the mixture forms a smooth, thick paste. Spread the pesto over the cut. Make sandwiches by layering, on untoasted sides of bread, mozzarella, basil, tomatoes, and bacon. There are recipes elsewhere to make a fake pesto without Make this as it says and you won't be disappointed. Fantastic on a piece of salmon and then roasted in the oven, or on good keto bread – if there is such a thing.