Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! The basics to making chia seed pudding are simple.
Add mixture to a medium bowl along with chia seeds. Using a spoon mix everything together. Strawberry Chia Pudding is a great breakfast option for any following a low carb, gluten-free, or clean eating diet. You can cook Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
- You need 20 of Fresh Strawberries.
- You need 2 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- You need 5 tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
It can take the place of oatmeal in the morning and is packed with healthy fats, fiber, and nutrient from the chia seeds. I make all kinds of chia seed pudding, usually involving whatever milk, yogurt, and fruit I have on hand. Place the strawberries, coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and lime zest in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and add more honey if desired.
Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- Take 10-12 fresh strawberries, cut it into half and grind into fine puree. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add water and mix well..
- Add honey, chia seeds and mix well..
- Add oats and mix well. (You can use rolled oats or ready plain oats.).
- Leave it in the refrigerator overnight. All the water will be soaked by oats and chia seeds will bloom..
- In the morning take it out from the refrigerator, garnish with some fresh strawberries and enjoy quick healthy breakfast!.
Place the chia seeds in a large bowl, pour the strawberry mixture on top, and whisk thoroughly. Pure strawberries with the fork and put it in the jar. Add milk and chia seeds + peanut butter, maca (if using), vanilla, cinnamon and the sweetener. Close the jar with the lid and shake it. Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding recipe needs no cooking at all.