Mushroom penne pasta. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Food you never knew you wanted.
Drain, leaving a little water still clinging to the pasta, then cover. You can also watch how to cook pasta in our Online Cookery School Video on the right. Drain the cooked lentils, then stir into the tomato and mushroom sauce. You can have Mushroom penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom penne pasta
- You need 1 cup of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushroom (cut in slices).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded fajita chicken (cut in cubes).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ceyenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Cook the pasta in boiling water in a large non-stick saucepan according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms and snip the bacon into bite-size pieces with scissors or a sharp knife. Melt half butter and all oil in a large skillet over heat. Halfway through cooking, add salt & pepper.
Mushroom penne pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta and drain out the remaining water.
- Add a bit of olive oil in a pan and toss the above 3 ingredients..
- Season it with all the herbs and serve it hot for the flavors to come well..
Melt the butter with the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic until soft. Add the mushroom and cook until soft. Season well with salt and pepper. To make the penne pasta Boil the water in a pan. Drain under cold water to stop the cooking process.