Monaco biscuit chat. Monaco Chat or Monaco Toppings is one of the most favorite snacks of kids. Now also, I also love to prepare this for my kiddo and she enjoyed it to the fullest. Have you ever thought about why we only choose Monaco Biscuits to prepare this kind of Chaat?
Take one prepared stuffed biscuit and coat it with tomato ketchup. Take a serving plate put Monako biscuits now chop all veg add salt chat masala black pepper. #rasrasoigharbymonika #sandwich biscuit sandwich, fireless cooking, monaco biscuit chat recipe, chaat recipe, . Monaco biscuits chat, easy chats Monaco biscuit chat. You can have Monaco biscuit chat using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Monaco biscuit chat
- Prepare 1 packet of Monaco biscuit.
- It’s As required of Fresh grated coconut.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s As per taste of Chat masala.
- It’s As required of Sev.
Made by my princess 👸 This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue Chatpati tokri serves as an easy and quick snack recipe for unannounced guests. The Monaco biscuit serve as the base of this tokri and are topped with chilli sauce, grated cheese, onion and tomato slices and chaat masala. This has Monaco biscuit as the base and then a cheesy vegetable loaded topping on top.
Monaco biscuit chat step by step
- In a bowl add onion, tomato, salt, red chilli powder, chat masala..
- Set biscuits in a tray add mixture on biscuits..
- Garnish with fresh coconut, coriander leaves and sev..
The combination of salted biscuits with cheese is always a win win amongst kids. Yes adults would love to indulge too. If only I were in my teens I would have enjoyed it guilt-free. Slice all vegetables using slicer or food processor. Now it's time to assemble. take one biscuit put ¼ part of cheese slice and again put another biscuit on slice.