2 in 1 chicken salad recipe. Chop cooked and cooled chicken and place into a large bowl with celery and onions.; Mix dressing ingredients (per recipe below) in a bowl. Serve on rolls, bread or over a bead of lettuce.; For this chicken salad sandwich recipe, any bread will do, thick slices of a. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper.
Cashew Chicken Salad Sandwiches I think this is the best cashew chicken salad sandwich recipe around. It's good for you and quick to make, and it has wonderful flavor. Cooked chicken breasts – I like to use rotisserie chicken. You can have 2 in 1 chicken salad recipe using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 in 1 chicken salad recipe
- It’s 250 gm of Chicken strips.
- You need 2 tbs of oil for cooking chicken.
- You need 2 tbs of Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need of For coleslaw salad.
- You need 2 cup of Cabbage thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 of apple cut in cubed chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn or as per desire.
- Prepare 1 tbs of white pepper.
- You need 3 tbs of full mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbs of fresh cream or yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbs of sugar.
Lemon – be sure to zest first before slicing and juicing as this recipe calls for both. Celery – this gives the chicken salad a nice light crunch. How to Make Easy Chicken Salad. This great recipe was sent in by Julie Sterchi of Jackson, Missouri.
2 in 1 chicken salad recipe step by step
- Marinate the chicken with mentioned ingredients for chicken…and then in a frying pan add two tbs olive or any oil and Cook chicken strips on low to medium flame..till tender and dries sauces…
- Then mix salad ingredients except corns…..
- Assembling…..first pour salad then corns and then chicken strips but don't mix these all…..or make shawarma with pita bread or with bread.
Reviews: Most Helpful Most Helpful Most Positive Least Positive Newest. Nutritional Information Old-Fashioned Chicken Salad Recipe. Your daily values may be higher or lower. This is my favorite chicken salad recipe. Easy to put together fresh and flavorful.