Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon. In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs and onion. Mix thoroughly and shape into golf ball-sized balls. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Mix together well with your hands. Sweet and Sour Meatballs are juicy, full of flavor and tossed in a delicious sweet and sour sauce. We added bell peppers and onions too! You can have Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon
- It’s 1 of large finely chopped onion Ginger and Garlic, Crushed.
- It’s of Meat balls (Note I elsewhere gave a Recipe on how to make them).
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar or Honey if you prefer that.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Barbecue Sauce (If without, You can use Tomato Sauce).
- Prepare of Spaggheti, Veggies and Avocado to Serve.
If you are a fan of meatballs, try the porcupine meatballs, chicken meatballs in mushroom sauce, Swedish meatballs and mozzarella stuffed meatballs. While the sauce is cooking, I make sure my meatballs (generally fully frozen) are ready to go in the crockpot. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, onion, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Pour cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, and pineapple into a large pot.
Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon instructions
- Heat a large heavy bottomed Pot, put your oil, Onions, Ginger n Garlic n cook them. Add the Mustard, Salt n Pepper..
- In a Bowl, Whisk together the rest of the ingredients until well-combined. If you are using Tomato Sauce, reduce the amount of Vinegar n Sugar..
- Add that to the cooking pot, and stir. Cook over low heat for about 2 mins. Adjust seasoning if need be.
- Lastly, add the Meat balls and let cook for a further 3 mins..
- Serve with Spaggs n Steamed Cabbage..
For the sauce, whisk together the ingredients until well-combined. Serve over hot, cooked rice, if desired. Grandma's Sweet and Sour Meatballs Grandma's Sweet and Sour Meatballs are baked to perfection while simmering in an amazing sauce made with pineapple chunks and green pepper. This family-friendly dinner is one you can turn to on busy weeknights. These Sweet and Sour Meatballs are made with frozen meatballs and pineapple chunks and are covered in a DELICIOUS homemade sweet and sour sauce!!